Welcome to my own little spot of blog space. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will check back often to see what kind of craftiness I have going on in the world of scrapbooking, card making and general crafting.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Thanks for the lift!

As I write this blog post it is 7 degrees outside and snow is everywhere.  We got 13.5" of snow on Thursday and it dropped fast, just like the weather man said it would.  When I left for work there were just flurries when the office closed at Noon I couldn't get my car out of the  parking lot because of the snow.  Thankfully one of the guys I work with has a 4x4 and he made sure a few of us got home.  I am very thankful for his kindness and thoughtfulness and I wanted to show my appreciation. 




 It was the perfect card to make to use my Star Dust Stickles, which is the color of the week for a new site that I stumbled across All That Stickles I have no idea how a Stickle lover like me didn't know about that site before!  LOL! 

Recipe
Base - White Bazzill
Patterned Cardstock - TPC - Christmas Village - Winter Woodland
Cricut Cartridge - Father's Day
The truck was made using paper scraps from my stash including the "silver" rims.
Stickles - Star Dust

Linking to: 
All That Stickles - Star Dust Linky Party

Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment! I love reading each and every comment!