Welcome to my own little spot of blog space. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will check back often to see what kind of craftiness I have going on in the world of scrapbooking, card making and general crafting.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

SURPRISE "Thank You" Blog Hop


Welcome to Cooking With Cricut’s 

very special 

SURPRISE “Thank You” Blog Hop  

Why is it so special?  
There are a couple of reasons!  

The first reason -- it is our 
100th Cooking With Cricut challenge 
and the second (and most important) is to 

THANK 
our wonderful leader 
and “Executive Chef”

 Melinda Beltran!!!

To find out more about Melin please visit Cooking With Cricut.  

If you came from Becky's blog, Scrap Circus, you’re in the right place!  
If you’ve joined us in mid-hop and would like to start at the beginning,
please head back to Cooking With Cricut – 
you won’t want to miss any of these awesome cards!!

Here's my card for Melin.......

 The card base was made using the Birthday Bash cartridge.



 I cut two card bases so that I could have a shadow for the inside of the card. 

The font is CK Tween.

Love this stamp!!!

The card base can be found on the Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge 
on page 40 (card/tag feature).

Funny little note to self.....next time I have an idea "pop" into my head
make sure I have a cartridge that has the image I need!   LOL :o)  
I tried making another card but couldn't get this one out of my head--
I wanted to use this pretty paper!

Thanks so much for hopping with us and celebrating our "Executive Chef".  
She is an inspiration to us all!!

We hope you’ll join us and leave your own “thank you” in the 
comment section for Melin at CWC!  Now it’s time to head on
 over to Olivia at ORM Crafty Nights
she’s the next stop on this party train!!


7 comments:

  1. Love this card, Hattie! What great paper and such sweet words!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so well. I love the shape (hmmm, better take a look at that cart again). Great job.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really love this card!! Your design, papers and sentiments are just so perfect!!!! Love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shape of this card and such a awesome stamp. Where did you get it?

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stripes with the balloon paper. Great combo. Also a great shape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hattie,
    This is just beautiful inside and out! I love the colors and the way you popped the balloons out on the front of the card. Your sentiment is wonderful. I just know Melin is going to love it.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH Hattie!!!! I love this card! It is simply gorgeous. Your sentiment is so special and sweet! Thank YOU for sharing your crafty time with us! You have been such a wonderful designer to work with! Big crafty hugz to you my friend!

    Melin
    Blog: CookingWithCricut.com
    Digital Products: PaperCraftingWorld.com
    Page Kits: Page-Kits.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment! I love reading each and every comment!